Customer Service Executive - FMCG - €32K
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently working on behalf of a market leading company who,due to continued growth and success are seeking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Executive to join their busy team.
This is a permanent role that will be based in the organisation's Citywest offices. A salary of €30,000 - €32,000 be payable.
Working as part of a busy team in a fast paced working environment, this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide professional and focused outbound and incoming call service for existing customers, always striving to maximise sales for the company
- Successfully manage the expectations and gain the confidence of our customers
- Out-going and incoming calls for order taking and proactive selling
- Informing customers of promotional offers
- Ensuring out-going calls coincide with the delivery schedule
- Up selling/Cross selling to ensure maximisation of each sale
- Advise customers of shortages and delivery days
- Offer product substitutes where possible (training in this area will be provided)
- Handle customer complaints
- Resolve delivery issues
- Update issues report and email daily to relevant staff
- Ensure Reps are informed of all customer issues
- Organise samples, brochures and other company documentation on their behalf
- Ensure updated maintenance of customer service database with new and relevant customer information
- Posting of various marketing and commercial notification details to customers
- Compile ad hoc reports and order sheets as requested for reps
- Be flexible to meet company and customer needs
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role within a busy FMCG environment
- Previous experience in the foodservice industry or a culinary background will be highly desirable
- Committed to maximising sales in conjunction with sales rep
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Be a team player willing to be proactive is supporting the team
- Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft office and excel
- Be a logical and organized thinker
- Have a high attention to detail
If you are looking to progress your Customer Service career with a successful and established organisation with a dynamic supportive working environment, then this could the job for you!
Please do not hesitate to send your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.