We are delighted to advertise this exciting opportunity and invite applications for the position of Customer Service Executives. This is an office based role based out of our state of the art facility in the heart of Belfast city centre -conveniently located on Great Victoria Street.
Absolutely no sales involved
Our client specialises in Education/certification. Carrying out testing for various industries (medical university, construction, property etc.)
- Providing inbound customer support via telephone.
- Booking, rescheduling and cancelling tests
- Handling customer complaints while maintaining and high level of customer service
- Ensuring a high level of customer service to our inbound callers.
- Resolving customer queries on a first call resolution basis.
- Following your assigned daily schedules and tasks.
- Ensuring data security and upholding GDPR regulations.
Hours of Work:
- 37.5 hour per week
- Candidates must be fully flexible for rotational shift patterns between Monday to Friday 08:00 - 20:00 and Saturday 08:00 - 12:00.
- £9.54 per hour
- £18,603 per annum
- Paid fortnightly
- Highly Competitive Market Rate Salary.
- Fully paid induction training.
- On the job coaching and with mentoring support.
- Pension scheme.
- Regular performance based rewards and recognition.
- Charity events and fun days.
- Health and wellbeing events.
- Discount Gym membership.
- Free tea and coffee on-site.
- 6 months Customer Service experience in a fast paced / busy environment
- Mature, confident and professional telephone manner
- Call centre experience (6 months +)
We're looking for someone:
- Who is passionate about delivering outstanding customer service.
- Who has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- With high levels of accuracy and an attention to detail in the work that you do.
- Who is punctual and conscientious and takes pride in coming to work and coming to work on time.
Background screening checks to include: Access NI, Credit Check & Reference/Employment verification checks
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.