Customer Service - Inbound
Flexible working (hybrid model from home/office) Mon - Fri
Temp to perm
This is an inbound customer service role with absolutely no sales involved!
The role will be office based for 8 weeks (4 weeks of training and 4 weeks of a 'grad-bay' environment) - then you will have the option to remain in the office, work from home or split your time between both. The choice is up to you! (Pending on successful completion of training).
You will be responsible for:
- Inbound call handling for a wide range of issues
- Providing excellent customer service in a polite and courteous manner
- Attempting to resolve customer queries on the first point of contact
- Dealing with complex queries to the best of your ability and escalating when necessary
- Recording all customer contacts on internal systems in a concise and accurate manner
- Ensuring you maintain an excellent standard of call quality and adherence to targets and KPIs.
- Strong communication, problem solving and computer literacy skills
- Customer focused with an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work independently AND as part of a team
- Previous Customer Service experience - this does not need to be in a contact centre environment!
- Full paid induction and training will be provided - with career development opportunities
- Hybrid working model
To be considered please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org