Customer Service Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a market leading manufacturing company for a Customer Service Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. This is a new role as the company is rapidly expanding their domestic and global customer base.
- Form an integral part of achieving growth and ensuring world class levels of support and service to customers.
- Take a blank canvas and create systems, processes and a team that is capable of delivering exceptional levels of customer service and sales support.
- Working closely with Operations, Design, Sales and Marketing the Customer Service Manager will lead, mentor and develop the customer service function to become a foundation pillar in the ambitious growth strategy.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Experienced Customer Service Manager with proven experience of building a world class customer service department that serves global markets
- Strong systems and IT experience, ideally with a working knowledge of Hubspot or Salesforce
- Can demonstrate process implementations that have measurably monitored and improved customer experience levels
- Excellent people skills with proven ability to manage and develop an existing team, and add new resources to support business growth
- Demonstrate a passion for the customer with a 'can do attitude'
- Knowledge of engineering and manufacturing business, ideally supplying into global healthcare markets
- Commercially astute with good understanding of sales and marketing drivers
- Experience of developing an internal proactive internal sales team
- Ideally logistics experience and knowledge of export documentation procedures
The successful Customer Service Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Customer Service Manager role will be based in Limavady.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.