Customer Service Officer - Maghera
Customer Service Officer / Cashier - Maghera
Our client, a large well known Financial Services organisation requires a Customer Service Officer/Cashier for various branch locations within the Maghera area.
As a Cashier, working regularly in a face to face environment with customers you will provide the highest quality service, banking advice including offering products and services available by them. This will include providing information on customer accounts and arranging appointments with new and existing customers to advise on additional available products.
Relevant experience includes:
- Experience in sales and selling products or services
- Experience working in a target based environment
- Strong Customer service skills
- Good communication skills and an ability to clearly articulate verbally and in writing
- This is a temporary role, working full time hours, 9 - 5, Monday to Friday. If the Branch opens Saturday, there may be a requirement to work on rota basis on a number of Saturday's per month.Previous experience in a retail environment
This is a temporary role, working full time hours, 9 - 5, Monday to Friday. If the Branch opens Saturday, there may be a requirement to work on rota basis on a number of Saturday's per month.
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.