Customer Service Representative
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Main purpose of job:
- Dealing with Customer enquiries in an efficient, timely and professional manner via phone, email and in person.
- Ensuring that correct delivery information is obtained and communicated to Customers in a timely fashion in line with Company and Client expectation.
- Ensure efficient communication and correspondence with drivers and other employees.
Main duties of the post:
- Dealing with and addressing the enquiries from customers, other employees and suppliers.
- Completing both computer generated and manual reports for customers.
- Liaising with our delivery partners and sub-contractors to ensure the continued sufficient and effective service required.
- Ensuring the accurate inputting of relevant delivery information onto the relevant systems within a reasonable time frame.
- Any other relevant duties requested for by management.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as dictated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Holidays: 20 days leave within the annual holiday entitlement year. 9 Public and Bank Holidays.
Pension scheme: In accordance with government legislation
Uniform: Supplied after successful completion of 6 month probationary period
Rate of pay: £20,800 per annum.
Paid weekly in arrears by BACS.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30AM to 5.30PM with 1 hour lunch break. 40 Hours Per Week
These hours may vary/change in order to meet the requirements / needs of the business. Occasional additional hours may be required - All hours will be paid at above rates.
Essential skills and experience:
GCSE English and Maths grade C and above or equivalent
Proven experience in a customer facing / care role
Experience in generating Business reports
Desirable skills and experience:
Experience in dealing with employees, customers and partners via phone, email and in person
Competent in the use of all Microsoft Office packages
Clear communication and correspondence
Proven experience in a transport or logistic environment or relevant equivalent experience in alternative role
Ability to work with minimum supervision within a team environment
Polite and professional telephone manner
Ability to communicate efficiently and ensure accurate and detailed information is conveyed
Ability to deal with customer requirements to deliver consistently high standard expected of the Company