Customer Service Representative
Mon - Fri 9-5
6 month contract
The successful candidate should be highly motivated with the capability of working on their own initiative or within a team, excellent communication skills are a must. Team Engagement and innovative thinking is essential for this role.
A day in the life:
- Work as part of a team or independently providing telephone & email support to the branch network, ensuring we meet our Service Level Agreements.
- The drive and commitment to continuously improve your performance and the ability to plan and prioritise your workload.
- Provide a high standard of customer service ensuring responses to customers are of the highest quality.
- The capability to use your own initiative, develop solutions and a willingness to take personal responsibility.
- Receiving Feedback and using it to grow and improve as a team member
What you will need:
- Strong customer service ethos
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisation skills
- Adaptable and the ability to learn quickly
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to new environments and to gain an understanding of new processes, applications and procedures
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook an advantage.
To be considered please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org