Customer Service Representative
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative on behalf of a leading supplier to the construction industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for a range of tasks across different departments.
- Customer service
- CRM (Day to Day management)
- Answering phone/reception duties
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Sales Ledger / Invoicing
- Credit Card Reconciliation / Receipt allocation / Fuel Receipts etc.
- Booking Flights / Accommodation / Taxis / Trade Shows / Travel logistics
- Ordering Merchandise
- Organising Training Schools
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Any other duties role may involve
- Extensive customer service/general administration experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Previous experience of Sage 50
- Good time management
- Computer literate, MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
The successful Customer Service Representative will enjoy a competitive salary circa up to £35,000 depending on experience plus bonus, car, healthcare and pension.
The Customer Service Representative role will be based in Newry.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.