Customer Service Representative : Banking
Customer Service Representative - Banking
Location:Belfast, Stranmillis Area
Working Hours: Expected between 8.00am to 6.00pm. Rotating pattern of 35 hour basic week across Monday to Saturday
Duration: Temporary - with potential permanent opportunity
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading bank in their multi channel customer service team.
- be the first point of support for our personal banking customers via various channels
- deliver excellent service to customers, keeping their needs and financial goals in mind at all times
- be educating customers in the different ways they can do their banking and supporting them in choosing the options that work best for them
What you'll do
In this role you'll be applying your customer service expertise when dealing with and referring customer queries. Whether it's carrying out day-to-day banking transactions like paying bills, or helping customers identify products and services that are right for them; you'll be there to support them.
As a Customer Service Representative , you will let customers know their options so they can make informed choices.
The skills you'll need
This is a customer led role, so previous experience working in a customer service role is ideal.
Dedication and passion for helping customers is vital. You'll be a real people person, with excellent communication skills.
We're also looking for you to demonstrate:
- The determination to go the extra mile for customers every day to provide that truly personal service
- The ability to achieve quality results while maintaining high levels of detail
- Strong keyboard skills and the ability to multitask, allowing you to navigate different systems and process information while talking to customers
- Good organisational skills and an enthusiasm to keep learning and developing new skills
Full pre employment screening will be required including successful completion of a credit vetting check.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link to Gail Prue.
For further details, or a full job description, we can be contacted on 028 90 322022.