Customer Service Representative - €30K - Dublin 24
We are looking for an ambitious Customer Service Representative to join our Clients's team on a full-time basis at their head office in Dublin 24. Our client is a leading European company in advanced self-adhesive label and packaging technology. Producing and developing a range of adhesive labelling and packaging solutions for the food, beverage, consumer and retail sectors for many of Europe's leading brands.
The successful candidate will be highly target driven with strong experience working customers preferably in a similar industry.
Our client's workplace is fast-paced and innovative. They believe in employee progression and recognising performance; we enjoy working hard, smart and having fun.
About This Role:
€28,000 - €30,000 basic salary.
- Manage complex escalations
- Identify and assess customers' needs to resolve their issues
- Build relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers and internal departments by using the right methods/tools
- Process orders on a MIS System.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Experience resolving Customer requests on the first contact.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Customer Support/Service experience essential
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- A desire to provide 'Best in Class' customer experience
- Ability to provide strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices essential
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.