Customer Service Representative, Working from Home
Customer Service Representative | Working from Home
Do you live in Northern Ireland and wish to permanently work from home?
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking a number of Customer Service Representatives to join our client's team of 1400 customer service professionals across the mainland UK and Northern Ireland, all working 100% from home for some of the largest and most prestigious names in UK financial services, retail and travel.
Our client's nationwide recruitment reach and remote employee-centric focus creates accessible careers for people anywhere. And by eliminating the daily commute, our business model reduces traffic congestion and pollution, helping create sustainability for our planet and communities.
Both full and part time, permanent roles are available: minimum 20 hours per week, maximum 40 hours per week.
What will you do as a Customer Service Representative
- As a Customer Service Advisor based from home in Northern Ireland you will be representing Sensée clients by offering outstanding support for their customers from your own home
- Be an integral part of our client's family, whose ethics, values, connectivity and relentless innovation have blazed a trail for over 17 years
- Take ownership of customer experiences and outcomes, with full support and guidance from our management and support teams
- Deliver services in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and in some cases FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) guidelines.
- A fully-employed working from home role
- Flexible hours (including the ability to self-select your work hours subject to client requirements)
- An extensive Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Perkbox - Access to deals and discounts with big name brands including the Wellness hub - access to ad free content to aid with personal wellbeing.
- 30 days holiday (including bank hols) - pro rata for part time
- Increasing holidays based on length of service
- Cut down on commute and costs associated with working outside your home
- IT bundle available, with contributions made towards the purchase at 6 and 12 months of employment.
- Team incentives for extra recognition
- The security of a role that pays the Real Living Wage plus performance-related bonus
- Peace of mind. Not having to worrying about the commute, accessibility to work, dress code... while finding meaningful work that fits with other commitments for a better work-life balance
- A busy, challenging and rewarding career. Our policy is to promote from within wherever we can. We have phenomenal talent within the business from second jobbers, to actors, parents (and grandparents!) who juggle it all.... as well as former Company Directors
starting at £9.90 with incentive increases upon completion of training and months of employment
For further information please submit your CV via the link in Microsoft Word format. BELSL
*successful candidates will be onboarded subject to background checks including Access NI & Credit checks*