Customer Service Team Leader - Dublin 24
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Team Leader to join a growing team. Our client is a market leader in the supply to the food service and fine food retail markets.
This dynamic role will see the successful candidate lead a Customer Service team in a fast paced and demanding environment.
This permanent position will be based in Dublin 24. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the role will hold the following responsibilities:
- Identify development needs of team members and maintain high levels of morale and positivity within the team
- Training of new customer service team members
- Plan, develop, review and implement outgoing call lists
- Provide periodical reports to Customer service manager
- Work with Customer service manager to develop and ensure KPIs are met
- Ensure that existing and new work policies are implemented and maintained
- Assist customer service manager to develop rosters and holiday cover and performance monitoring
- Out going and incoming calls for order taking and proactive selling
- Informing customers of promotional offers
- Ensuring out going calls coincide with the delivery schedule
- Work in conjunction with accounts team to help reduce company debtors
- Handle customer complaints
- Resolve delivery issues
- Update issues report on CRM and follow up daily with relevant staff
- Escalate any outstanding issues and customer complaints to CS manager and rep
- Engage and follow up to ensure sales team members and customer service team members are working together to reach goal
- Look at ways to improve operations and CS team in conjunction with CS manager
- Ensure updated maintenance of customer service database with new and relevant customer information
- Posting of various marketing and commercial notification details to customers
- Compile ad hoc reports and order sheets as requested for reps
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Essential: Minimum 3 year's experience in a customer service team lead role
- Previous experience in (ideally Foodservice) a busy customer services environment working to high customer service standards
- An interest in food or a culinary background will be highly desirable
- Experienced people manager with the proven ability to develop and motivate teams
- Ability to deliver results
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Be a team player willing to be proactive in supporting the team and CS manager
- Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft office and excel
- Be a logical and organised thinker
- Have a high attention to detail
This full-time permanent role require the successful candidate to work a 40 hour week including some weekend, bank holiday and evening shifts on rotation, depending on the business needs.
A salary in the region of €35,000 - €37,000 will be payable and immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
This is a super opportunity to join a market leading organisation with a dynamic, fasted paced environment where no two days are the same. With a supportive management team and excellent career advancement opportunities, this will certainly prove a genuinely great career more for the right person.
Interested? Please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.