Customer Service, Telephony Banking
In this role you'll be applying your customer service expertise to handle a range of inbound telephone calls dealing with, and referring, customer queries. Whether it's carrying out day-to-day banking transactions like paying bills, or helping customers identify products and services that are right for them; you'll be on the other end of the phone to take their calls.
- Be the first point of support for personal banking customers in one of the telephony banking teams
- Let customers know their options so they can make informed choices.
- Problem solve and build excellent relationships over the telephone, providing a friendly, timely and professional service
- Improve processes and procedures to maximise customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of financial products and services
- Deliver excellent service to our customers, keeping their needs and financial goals in mind at all times
- Resolve complex customer queries
For this role:
You will ideally have previous Customer Service experience plus strong IT/Technology skills are essential, as well as a dedication to finding the right solutions for customers and problem solving. A genuine desire to help customers is essential to succeed in this role.
Hours and working pattern:
Full time 35 hour week.
Your hours of work will be between the hours of 7am and 8pm Monday to Sunday on a rotational shift pattern. You must be fully flexible and able to commit to the full range of hours
These roles will commence on a temporary basis with initial duration expected to be between 6 to 12 months dependant on operational requirements.
To express your interest in these roles please forward your CV via the link