Working from home
The Client: Teleperformance (working in partnership with Staffline) is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management.
The Role: As a member of The Team at Teleperformance, you will handle incoming calls from clients and customers and will become a specialist in effectively resolving incidents and queries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries and complaints
* Provide timely, accurate and expert advice
* Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
* Create clear notes on customers' accounts with relevant details
* Comply with company policies and practices
* Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
* Strive to achieve first call resolution
Hours of work: 40 hours per week. Between the hours of 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday and must be fully flexible
Training: Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm for 3 to 7 weeks.
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Strong verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Problem solving and strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Passionate about technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
- Comprehensive initial training
- Employee reward and recognition schemes
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the company's management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days' holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Pension Scheme
- Sports & Social Scheme
- Retention bonus £750 (£250 @ 6 months and £500 @ 1 year)
- Performance bonus (attendance focused)- £40 per month
- Top performer incentive - £125 per month/£250 per quarter
- Refer a friend scheme - Up to £900 for each individual referred
- Employee benefits programme which includes discounted holidays, flights and hotels, discounted utility bills and discounted cinema tickets
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.