Customer Services Account Executive
Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Customer Services Account Executive to join their existing team, based at their site in Enniskillen
The successful Customer Services Account Executive will:
- Be the primary point of contact with the customers and develop working relationships with equivalent job holder within customer's site.
- Deal with all day-to-day communications with the customer, including RFQs, orders, quality issues, OPAs, artwork, pricing changes & credit information, daily account management (including orders, call-offs, dispatch, manage stock levels).
- Provide regular customer status updates to management, and provide support for field sales team.
- Monthly account management
- Maintain files accurately, complete all relevant paperwork, operate to set policies and procedures established as part of company management systems.
- Participate in company training as and when required.
- Any other duties deemed necessary to fulfill the position.
The ideal Customer Services Account Executive will have
- Minimum 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Up to date knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Competent user of a range of IT systems
- Motivated team player
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm / 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Competitive salary
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV and clicking the button.