CUSTOMER SERVICES ADMINITRATOR - LISBURN
Reporting to the Customer Services Team Manager and working as part of the Customer Services Team, the post holder will be responsible for ensuring the provision of comprehensive and professional customer service.
FULL TIME 37.5 hrs per week. (Mon to Friday 9-5)
- Liaise with Customers and provide a high level of Customer Service.
- Ensure full accuracy and attention to detail in all interaction with internal/external customers.
- Process orders received via fax, telephone or email, accurately and within specified timelines.
- Adhere to the Company's internal customer service standards: Quality Performance Process; telephone greeting and manner; professional written communications; agreed response times, etc.
- Check stock levels as required and advise customers of alternatives if necessary.
- Display a flexible and co-operative approach at all times.
- Ensure extensive product knowledge is maintained
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.