Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a Customer Services Administrator to join their team.
Role : Customer Services Administrator
Location : Various Locations to include ( Cloonavin, Riada, Sheskburn, Limavady Offices )
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.25 p/hr 13 weeks + £10.41 p/hr
Hours of work : Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Main Duties :
- To provide an efficient, professional, comprehensive, customer focused service in relation to internal and external communications with visitors to the Council and to the general public. This will include meeting, greeting and directing visitors, staff and contractors as required.
- To handle all received calls using the Council's voice telephony infrastructure.
- As the first point of contact for users entering the facilities, provide relevant information and answer queries as requested. Deliver a professional high level customer focused service and promote a positive image of the Council at all times.
- Provide a range of front of desk customer services including assessing and addressing customer queries/complaints, taking messages and directing calls and enquiries to relevant departments.
- Assist the Civic Facilities Manager to review, design and improve front line systems and procedures for the effective delivery of customer services.
Essential Criteria :
- A minimum of 4 GCSEs (Grade A-C) or equivalent, including English Language and be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, a minimum of one year's reception experience. This experience must include all of the following:
- Operating a switchboard including receiving and transferring calls.
- Dealing face to face with facility visitors/users and providing customer support services.
- Responding to customer complaints, incidents and queries in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Taking room bookings, arranging equipment and catering requirements.
- Receipting, recording and distribution of mail and deliveries.
- Handling Cash.
- Alternatively, consideration will be given to applicants who do not possess the required educational qualification outlined above but can demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples that they have at least two years' reception experience to include the areas outlined at 1-6 above.
- One year's experience of using Microsoft Office applications to include:
- Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.