Customer Services Advisor
Our client is to recruit enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking individuals to work within our COVID Customer Support Team at our facility in Antrim Town. These positions are initially offered on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with previous contact centre or customer service experience. Full time and part time hours available.
This key team provide support to our growing number of customers regarding COVID 19 queries via the phone and email.
This team work shifts which includes 5 x 8 hours shifts per week (across 7 day rota). Shifts time include:
6.00am - 2.40pm
- To provide comprehensive customer service support
- Responding to all customer queries accurately and effectively
- Taking the appropriate action to ensure customer expectations are fully delivered
- Providing immediate phone and e-mail support and advice to our valued customers
- Liaising with internal team as required.
- Educated to GCSE level (including Maths and English Language)
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Excellent telephone skills
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to provide top level customer support
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.