Start Date: Various Start Dates Available
Contact Centre Based, Work from home: 40 hours per week
Schedule: Full Flexibility Required Between 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday, you will receive your schedule 4 weeks in advance Training: 3 to 7 weeks training, Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm
As a member of our clients Team, you will handle incoming calls from our clients customers and will become a specialist in effectively resolving incidents and queries.
You will become part of a team that ensures our clients continued success and will be at the forefront of creating an amazing customer experience.
You will have the desire to help all callers providing accurate information, troubleshooting issues and dealing with complaints.
Acting as a brand ambassador for our clients, you will ensure that all customers receive the highest level of customer service.
* Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries and complaints * Provide timely, accurate and expert advice * Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central * Create clear notes on customers' accounts with relevant details * Comply with company policies and practices * Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems * Strive to achieve first call resolution
We believe in building a team with the right drive and passion for products and customer service. That's why we need you to be interested in providing information and advice to customers.
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
Desired Education, Skills and Experience:
· Previous Customer Service experience
· Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
· Problem solving and strong communications skills
· Professional and friendly telephone manner
· Passionate about technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
· Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
· Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
What our client offers
· Comprehensive initial training
· Employee reward and recognition schemes
· On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the company's management programmes
· Discounts on top retail brands
· 28 days' holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
· Pension Scheme
· Sports & Social Scheme
· Refer a friend scheme - Up to £900 for each individual referred
· Employee benefits programme which includes discounted holidays, flights and hotels, discounted utility bills and discounted cinema tickets
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.