Customer Services Assistant
- Providing first-class customer service via telephone and email.
- Ensuring all communication with our client's customers are handled professionally and promptly.
- Recording details of customer comments on the database provided, leaving clear notes.
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to ensure all customer queries are answered correctly.
- Taking ownership of the customer experience by providing excellent service.
- Achieving the key targets set.
- Adhering to quality standards and ensuring consistency in all interactions.
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to build rapport and communicate helpfully.
- Enjoy a creative and hardworking office environment.
- Keyboard/Computing skills.
- Ability to research well and quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm and passion for completing tasks to the best of your ability.
Salary: £20k per annum
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.