Customer Services Executive | £10.92 P/H
Staffline are currently recruiting for a permanent, full-time Customer Services Executive to work within a busy, fast-growing company within the inbound sales team based in Mallusk. The ideal candidate for this position will have previous experience working in a similar position. This role is fully office based and has excellent career progression opportunities.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing excellent customer service levels to drive and increase sales while also creating a sense of trust and confidence when building rapport with customers and retain customer loyalty.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Manage inbound & outbound call schedule
- Preparation of invoice & delivery document paperwork for delivery routes
- Build excellent relationships with customers & the office team
- Input customer order information accurately to the system in a timely manner
- Communicate in a calm and confident manner when dealing with potential complaints or high volume inbound and outbound calls
- 1-2 years in a customer service focused, fast paced service or retail environment
- Call centre experience is an advantage but not essential
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- PC literate - MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, while displaying professionalism and confidence when communicating with all stakeholders
- The ability to work under pressure while meeting targets set and ensuring attention to detail is maintained
- Displays passion and enthusiasm for customer service
- Own transport is essential
Salary - £21,000
Full time hours - 9AM to 5PM Monday to Thursday and 9AM to 4PM Friday
If you are interested in filling this position, please do not hesitate to apply.