Customer Services Executive, Mallusk
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Customer Services Executive on a temporary ongoing basis on behalf of their client, a lead packaging company based in Mallusk.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday, 8.30-5 Friday 8.30-4
- Deliver consistent exceptional customer service levels to drive and increase sales.
- Manage an inbound and outbound call schedule.
- Input customer pricing on the system to sales requirements.
- Preparation of invoices and delivery document paperwork for delivery routes.
- Create trust and confidence when building rapport with customers and retain customer loyalty.
- Represent the company brand by ensuring each customer receives a friendly and engaging and efficient experience.
- Input customer order information accurately to the system in a timely manner.
- Communicate in a calm and confident manner when handling complaints and a high volume of calls.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service focused, fast paced service or retail environment.
- Call centre experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Access to a drivers licence and a car.
Only candidates who meet the criteria will be considered. BELSL