Customer Services Representative
We have this exciting opportunity with an amazing client - The Irish Football Associate.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide a high level of customer service, including administration support, as the first point of contact at reception for the Irish FA Group of companies.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a first-class customer facing meet and greet for all visitors to the Irish FA Corporate Offices.
- Answer a multi-line switchboard quickly in a polite manner, direct calls to their destination without delay and deal with routine enquiries.
- Administer and maintain meeting room bookings and employee facilities.
- Administer and deliver the stationery service for the Irish FA Group, including office storage facilities.
- Administer incoming and outgoing mail system and process, including special and recorded deliveries.
- Administer and support delivery of the fleet vehicle service for the Irish FA Group.
- Coordinate and administer to resolve customer comments.
- Deliver administration support for the Irish FA Group as and when necessary.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods both internally and externally to assist and support organisational operational effectiveness
- File data and perform other routine administration duties as assigned and for other departments, as required.
- Adhere to procedures relating to health and safety and quality management.
- Ensure that you are fully aware of the need to safeguard sensitive customer information at all times, so that our customers and people perceive the Irish FA to be a trustworthy brand.
- Proactively participate in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
- Actively participate in the Irish FA Group efforts to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ensure data protection principles are adhered to at all times.
- Perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, especially the Equal Opportunities and Harassment Policy and Procedure.
- Adhere to and actively support at all times all other company policies, procedures, processes and working practices, including adhering to best practice.
- Perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the business.
PERSONNEL SPECIFICATION - Customer Service Representative
5 GCSEs (Grade C or above) including Mathematics and English Language, or equivalent.
Demonstrable customer services experience including the ability to handle difficult/irate customers.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications, including Word and Excel.
Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative.
Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
Must have good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
Ability to work in a fast-paced pressurised environment.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint
Flexibility with regard to the working hours in the evening and at weekends as and when is required.