Customer Support Administrator | Dublin 12 | 6 Month Contract
Customer Support Administrator | 6 Month Contract | Dublin 12
The Client: Headquartered in Dublin 12, our client is a leading supplier to the engineering field and a distributor of worldwide brands. They have been experiencing a period of growth and due to this expansion, they are seeking to recruit a Customer Support Administrator on contract basis initially, however, there is a possibility that the role will develop into a permanent position.
The Role: As a Customer Support Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the business. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of incoming orders, managing logistics and general customer satisfaction.
Hours of work: 39 hours per week
Contract: 6 months with a strong possibility of permanency
- Handle all incoming customer order processing and input data efficiently onto internal systems
- Handle high volume of incoming customer calls and respond to queries within agreed timeframes and in line with KPI's
- Follow up on orders internally to ensure timelines for customers are in line with company policy
- Office administration tasks such as database management, updating sales reports, customer reports and other sales support activities
- Provide support to the finance team on a regular basis
- Participate in project-based activities from time to time
- Management reporting and attendance at daily/weekly team meetings
- Educated to Leaving Cert standard; third level qualification an advantage although not essential
- At least 1-2 years experience in a busy sales order processing/customer service role with an element of call handling. Call centre experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Hourly rate of €12-14 per hour (depending on skills/experience)
- Parking provided
- Canteen facilities
- Opportunities to apply for permanent positions interally
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie