Customer Support Advisor
We are currently recruiting enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking individuals to work within our Clients COVID Customer Support Team based in Antrim Town. These positions are initially offered on a temporary basis with the potential to go permanent. We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with previous contact centre or customer service experience.
Job Description and Duties
The key team provides support to the growing number of customers regarding COVID 19 queries via the phone and email.
- To provide comprehensive customer service support
- Responding to all customer queries accurately and effectively
- Taking the appropiate action to ensure customer expectations are fully delivered
- Providing immediate phone and e-mail support and advise to our valued customers
- Liaising with internal team as required
- Educated to GCSE level - MUST include Maths and English Language
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Excellent telephone skills
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to provide top level customer support
Hours of work
The team work shifts which includes 5 x 8 hour shifts per week (across 7 day rota)
- 0600am - 2.40pm
- 2.00pm - 10.40pm
Rate of Pay
- £9.00 per hour with an increase in pay if offered one of the potential permanent roles
Job Type- Full time, Temporary with potential to go permanent
If you are interested in the above position please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.