Customer Support Agent
Temporary Customer Support Agent required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £9.28 per hour
Location: Belfast city centre
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duration: 9 months pending review
- This role will involve the scanning, indexing and logging of all customer correspondence received. Ensuring that they have been categorised correctly, so that they can be responded to in line with the client Service Level Agreements and Customer Promises.
- You will be able to identify and flag correspondence which requires to be expedited or escalated.
- You will be required to respond to customer correspondence including Third Party Access forms and Septic Tank desludge requests, ensuring they have been correctly actioned in line with our policies and procedures
- You will be required to collate and circulate the details of planned interruption notice
- Scan, index and log all correspondence received on day of receipt
- Process work in line with agreed procedures, business rules or scripts
- Coordinate, prioritise and schedule work on a daily and weekly basis to optimise achievement of service levels and achievement of internal and external targets
- Participate in company-wide business improvement initiatives
- Identify opportunities for service improvements and delivery
- Establish and maintain rapport with other teams
- Work as an effective member of the team
- Support colleagues in the delivery of team objectives
- Ensure accurate categorisation of customer and internal contacts for reporting purposes
- Uphold quality values in line responding to customer contacts in line with guidelines
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a Customer Service/Contact Centre role, including data entry
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work under pressure to meet challenging qualitative and quantitative performance targets
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of customer contacts and billing system (RapidXtra) to review customer account history and identify & resolve billing issues
- Proficient in the use of case-management and workflow solution (Savvion)
Please note successful candidate will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Check at a cost of £18.00
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link. These roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.