Customer Support | Dublin Port | Permanent
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | DUBLIN PORT |PERMANENT |
Our client a Freight Company based in Dublin Port are searching for an experienced Customer Support Representative to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who has previous experience with providing customer service to join a growing team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be working as part of a team responsible for corresponding with customers via email and telephone in relation to updates to customer accounts and coordinating bookings whilst providing excellent customer service and maintaining records within the quality standards.
- Providing accurate information to customers whilst maintaining the quality and customer service standards of the business
- Coordinating with internal departments arranging requirements for customers
- Updating and maintaining records on internal computer systems
- Processing shipments and coordinating custom clearances
- Liaising with various European teams and internal teams across the business
- Ensuring accurate reporting and database information
- A minimum of 1 year in a Customer Support ideally within Logistics/Freight
- Knowledge of Hazardous Cargo regulations is a plus
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
- Small gym on site
- Reduced travel costs
- Hybrid working after probation
- Bike to work scheme
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to
Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.