|Salary||€30000 - €32000 per annum|
|Published||28 days ago|
Customer Support Executive -Dublin 12 - Hybrid
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit an experienced and professional Customer Support Executive to take up a permanent position located in Dublin 12. This role will offer a salary in the region of €30,000 - €32,000 with hybrid working model.
Reporting to the Head of Business Support, the purpose of this role will be to provide excellent customer service to clients while also providing support to a team of field engineers.
This role requires a strong cross functional worker who enjoys collaborative teamwork but at the same time is self-sufficient and happy to deliver against goals and objectives.
Key duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service taking responsibility for both inbound & outbound calls
- Manage assigning & completion of customer ticketing queries / requests & handling inbound calls daily by COB
- Build relationships with Engineers and Customers
- Manage equipment sales, sales orders, po's etc.
- Processing of fail to pays, cancelations, credit & rebills etc. on customers' accounts and recording details of same
- Responsible for receipt & transfer of customer complaints
- Input of new connections to the System & issuing contracts
- Keeping the customer database up to date
- Manage & proactively follow up on customer paperwork - contracts etc.
- Liaising with other divisions such as operations, sales, account management & finance to resolve queries & to ensure that together we deliver superior service across all touchpoints to our base
- Completing month end activities i.e. manual billing, contract book queries / corrections
- Accountable for achieving a customer satisfaction KPI for each of their customers
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience working in a busy customer service position
- Ambitious, hard-working, determined, positive and helpful person with interest in growing your career
- Have customer relationship-building skills at frontline level
- Attention to detail & accurate data entry
- Adaptable to use a range of computer applications
- Good workload management skills - able to maintain desired performance standards & complete work to a defined schedule
- The ability to prioritise work to focus on the most important issues according to the situation
- Excellent interpersonal skills - both to senior management & to staff & colleagues
- Ability to use technology systems accurately & effectively to update customer records & comply to automated workflows
- Good at owning, documenting, & resolving issues such as why customers contact us, how we have resolved their issues & what we can do better the next time.
To be considered for this opportunity please send a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.