Customer Support IT Dept
My Client is looking for a Customer Support Agent to join the expanding IT department. The ideal candidate will be a team-player who will provide support for our customers, products and maintain the high-level of customer satisfaction.
This is a role within IT they will consider applications from those with a strong customer support background and have a willingness to learn.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Deliver outstanding customer service standards, answering service request, remaining courteous and professional at all times
- Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools for hardware, software & in-house applications
- Provide 1st line support via our IT Service desk and take ownership and assist customer queries in an effective, professional and compliant manner
- Monitoring performance of all service levels and meeting IT Service SLA's
- Responsible for coordinating, prioritising and monitoring support calls and tickets
- Take ownership of and manage support issues through to resolution
- Provide proactive monitoring and reporting on systems
- Work with the development team to improve the customer offering
- Continuously reviews skills, and be flexible and open to feedback
- Reporting to Supervisor on progress of various tasks.
Key Attributes & Skills Required:
- Experience working in a Customer Service or Contact Centre environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working on multiple issues across a number of systems
- Knowledge of general application infrastructures and PC literate in Microsoft applications
- Strong inter-personal skills with a genuine customer focus and desire to work with people
- Proven objection handling and decision making skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills with ability to support and communicate with users on all levels.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter who uses own initiative
- Flexible with a growth mindset
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build relationship with customer
- Competitive salary and benefits on offer
If this role is for you or you would like further information, please send an up to date CV today!
Job ID CRKSL