Customer Support Officer - 12 Month Contract
Job Title: Temporary Support Officer
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a number of Temporary Support Officers based in Dublin 1 starting ASAP for 12 months.
The Role To provide Service Excellence to our customers and colleagues by building a deep understanding of their needs, requirements and expectations and consistently meeting, managing and exceeding their expectations in a professional, courteous and respectful manner Responsible for resolving all queries from Service Providers and meeting service level agreements metrics.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers through management of tickets, good communications and case management.
- Support operational activities and tasks to ensure efficient and effective processing of applications, registrations and payments.
- Support compliance with programme rules & guidance, internal policies, procedures and controls.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Customer Support
- Delivery of excellent levels of customer service, meeting specific activity metrics and the expectations as outlined in our customer charter.
- Responsibility and accountability for management of customer queries/tickets within agreed SLA's, in a solution-focused manner
- Provide ongoing evaluation of processes and procedures; suggest methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to customers.
- Support the development of knowledge through effective team communications to include standardised responses to issues and queries
- Review and analyse information received from customers against programme rules, guidance, policies and procedures.
- Proactively support customers in relation to reporting, submission of registrations, providing and updating information and key details
- Administration & Operations Support
- Ensure efficient and effective processing of applications, registrations and payments.
- Financial administration supports particularly in relation to the payments
- Respond to internal/external queries and information requests, as appropriate
in relation to operational activities
- Work in collaboration with programme centre staff to ensure smooth and
efficient upstream and downstream processes.
- Assist in the identification and reporting of issues of risk and complete follow
up activities in relation to compliance reports
- Ensure accuracy of information and data on the early years system's (NCS &
PIP) and support any quality improvement processes in this regard
- Team Support
- Engage in daily support and communications within the team so that all
- customer queries are actioned and resolved in a timely, efficient and
- knowledgeable manner.
- Act as a point of support and advise where other team members require
- additional assistance to manage particular customer issues and
- Other (Generic)
- Any other duties within the general requirements of the role that may be
- assigned as appropriate for the grade.
- Professional Service Excellence & Communication Skills - Takes ownership and responsibility for the customers' needs - Fully meets and strives to exceed customers' expectations - All customers experience a consistent high level of service - Customers experience a consistent high level of satisfaction - Creates trust and credibility; displays honesty, integrity and ethical behaviour while engaging with customers and colleagues - Excellent communication skills that incorporate empathy, listening & understanding, while processing the ability to be confident, calm and assertive in a respectful and clear manner
- Professional Problem Solving - Takes ownership and responsibility for resolving issues - Has experience of delivering a range of logical, coherent solutions - Has the ability and confidence to explore and define the actual issue - Considers alternatives and resolves them decisively - Takes accountability for actions and demonstrates confidence in decisions made - Programme Awareness - subject matter experts
Role Specific Competencies
- Team Work - Has the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others; collaborating and cooperating to get the job done. Provides support to colleagues to help develop a strong and cohesive team ethos.
- Attention to Detail - Is thorough and precise when accomplishing a task showing concern for all aspects of the job; developing detailed plans; accurately checking processes and tasks, maintaining watchfulness over a period of time
- Relationship Building - Builds and maintains relationships with a network of people who may be able to assist in a business context. Recognises the two-way nature of relationships and works to develop mutually beneficial partnerships. Interacts with others in a manner that builds respect and fosters trust.
- Personal Attributes - Ability to develop professional relationships with customers and colleagues to achieve success - A structured and organised approach with the ability to prioritise and manage their workload - Demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to their work in fast paced demanding environment - Experience of operating consistently in a changing environment at an optimal level - Approaches their work in a professional, friendly and courteous manner - Is confident and approachable while processing the ability to be assertive as required
- Enthusiastic, pragmatic and motivated in their approach with a "Can Do" attitude
- Professional Experience - At least 2 years' financial/administration experience, preferably in a call centre or customer service environment - Strong organisational skills - Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook coupled with CAD, programme databases, SharePoint portals - A proven customer service ethos with strong relationship building skills across business teams and external stakeholders - Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector
- Qualifications - Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma) or equivalent is essential
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week
Salary based on 37 hour week - €25,427 broken into hourly rate on agency books
Holiday entitlements - 26 days pro rata
Location - Holles St. Dublin 2
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.