Customer Support Specialist
This position is offered Monday to Friday 40h per week.
(Shifts between 0800 and 1800)
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Managing high levels of incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Manages all customer enquiries, complaints, and issues to as positive end as possible and ensure that all of them leave satisfied
- Alongside excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) is essential for this role. More importantly you need empathy and emotional intelligence.
- Commitment to go the extra mile for our customers, providing a truly personal service
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and achieve quality results while maintaining high levels of detail
- An enthusiasm for developing new skills and taking on new responsibilities
- Strong keyboard skills and the ability to multitask, allowing you to navigate different systems and process information while talking to customers
- Good numerical and organisational skills
- Follow correct procedures for incident reporting and Work as part of a tea,
- Communicating effectively with team members and other steakholders.
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner and also comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To undertake additional duties in line with management requests as required.
- Comply with IS) 27001 standards and procedures.
- Meeting individually set KPIs.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
What we are looking for
- You will have considerable experience in a customer service role (1-2years), ideally within a call centre environment.
- The biggest thing we need is someone who has drive and a passion for excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills (particularly over the phone), the ability to manage complaints and deescalate situations as required.
- Applicants must have a 5-year checkable history.
- You must successfully pass a PSNI check as per BS5979 and BS7858 screening as per industry standard.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage workload to meet team deadlines.
- A willingness to learn and develop and show high level of commitment and professionalism.