Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support ECommerce
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing professional customer support to a large volume of eCommerce customers, ensuring that pre-sale, during sale and after-sale customer queries are answered promptly and completely via telephone, web chat and email and are conducted in a professional and courteous manner.
Duties will include eCommerce admin, management of orders, organisation of pick/packing, overseeing dispatch, and handling complaints/returns.
The candidate will liaise with customers, operations personnel, and couriers to ensure efficient order processing and dispatch.
The role will primarily involve customer support but will eventually extend to include stock management, financial management and digital management. Long term goals of this role are to establish a fully proceduralised digital customer service function to include Order Processing, Shipping, Returns and Warranty claims.
* Educated to high level with excellent numeracy and literacy.
* Ability to work under pressure, demonstrate resilience and understand the challenge of long-term goals.
* Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking. Strong attention to detail - aiming for excellence in delivery.
* Self-motivated and confident decision-maker with the ability to apply solutions and a positive "can-do" attitude.
* Willingness to implement and structure change within the role and be proactive in seeking business improvement opportunities.
* High proficiency in computer use is absolutely essential.
* A knowledge of website functionality, design and management would be beneficial but not essential.
* Previous office administration/customer service/retail experience within eCommerce would be beneficial.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to quickly adapt to new processes and procedures.
* Polite & courteous telephone manner.
* Excellent reliability and punctuality. Overtime will be expected when necessary.
* Perseverance, enthusiasm, determination, and commitment are essential.
Competitive salary, bonus and structured career development plan Regular training Employee pension scheme Employee perks and benefits scheme
The role will allow for the successful candidate to progress from this role into management as the company grows and the ability to grow their skills.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com