Customer Support Technician/Engineer
Customer Technical Support Engineer/Technician
Salary: 22k to 27k Depending on Experience
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Grafton Specialist has been retained to recruit an Electro-Mechanical Technician for an exceptional electronics company based in Lisburn. The Company designs, manufactures and supplies a range of innovative products to the power industries. They have over four decades of successful history in the Electric Utility industry and have been responsible for a range of innovative and widely adopted solutions across global markets.
This is an exciting role for a developing electronics or mechanical technician to develop their skills and career across an exciting and creative business.
You will provide technical support to both customers and colleagues with in-depth troubleshooting and creation of technical reports. You will support all Field Service Projects as required, both in the office and occasionally onsite if necessary.
Responsibilities also include:
- Provide analysis of technical data from reported customer problems in the form of support cases to produce findings, conclusions and solutions.
- Maintain accurate history of all field installations in the form of support cases and NCR's (non-conformance report).
- You will be required to liaise with other departments to produce technical/design specifications to help customers with problems.
- Provide telephone and email support to customers, including troubleshooting and analysis of data to propose solutions to problems.
- Some international travel may be required.
- HNC / HND or Degree in electronic / mechanical engineering
- Experience in a customer support role
- IT proficient
- Experience in fault finding & diagnostics of electro-mechanical equipment
- Experience in electro-mechanical assembly & testing
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Patrick Moore at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.