Customs Clearance Administrator
Full Time - €26 - 30K
Here at Staffline Recruitment, we are searching for a Customs Clearance Administrator to join our client, a global logistics company based in Dublin West. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the customs team in processing shipments, documentation and resolving all customs related queries.
- 1-2 years logistics administration experience.
- Customs knowledge is a bonus.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Running activities associated with processing customs documentation.
- Working as a team throughout all customs related tasks to ensure completion.
- Preparing import documentation such as certificates or origin and cargo control documents.
- Processing imports and export consignments.
- Assisting with monthly reports.
- High level of attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and own initiative.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.