Customs Clearance Clerk
Full Time - €32 - 35K
Here at Staffline Recruitment, we are searching for a Customs Clearance Clerk to join our client, a global logistics company based in Dublin West. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the customs team in processing shipments, documentation and resolving all customs related queries.
- 1-2 years logistics administration experience.
- Previous experience in freight & transport is desirable.
- Customs knowledge is a bonus.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Preparing all necessary import documentation such as certificates of origin & cargo control documents.
- Communicating with Port & Revenue authorities.
- Ensuring all compliance standards are met with company procedures and revenue.
- Assisting with monthly reports.
- High level of attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and own initiative.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.