Cyber Security Specialist
Staffline Ireland is currently seeking an Experienced Cyber Security Specialist for our Semi State client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Cyber Security Specialist to join their Strategy and Emerging Technology, People and Information Team.
Our Client is an IT intensive business, and operates a state-of-the-art, specialised business-critical systems, 24/7. The critical nature of the work they do, and the experience it offers, provides an exciting opportunity to hone your skills and knowledge as a Cyber Security Specialist in their Cyber Security Architecture Team.
You will support the Cyber Security Architect in developing, executing and implementing the organisations Cyber Security strategy; influence and engage with the organisation to encourage and maintain a strong security culture and awareness; and drive overall improvement in our clients cyber security posture. You will work with the Enterprise Architecture function to ensure alignment between security architecture and enterprise architecture standards.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology Management or other relevant degree
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a Cyber Security role
- Excellent knowledge of infrastructure, technology platforms, network design, application development and security appliances.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with an aptitude to work in a complex environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of energy sector information technology solutions will be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €55,000 - €65,000 DOE
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Staffline?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button below.