Cyber Security Specialist
Cyber Security Specialist - Public Sector
Salary - €45,000 - €50,000
Permanent - Full Time Positions
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are searching for a cybersecurity Specialist to join our client within the public sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for both supporting and monitoring all security procedures within the ICT team. This includes ensuring all compliance with corporate, audit and legislative requirements.
- CISSP qualification.
- SANS/GIAC Certification.
- At least 3 years' experience within a related IT cyber security or ICT analyst role.
- Strong knowledge of industry security alignment standards.
- Ability to explain ICT matters to those with a technical background.
- Experience of supporting ICT Security operations in complex projects.
- Providing support to IT security designs and procedure.
- Ensure security monitoring, alerting and response is in place.
- Taking the lead in security tasks involving team members & third parties.
- Manage the configuration and operation of security software.
- Configure and run assessments on security systems to highlight vulnerabilities.
- High level of project management skills.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Ability to problem solve & make fast decisions
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.