Strong Data Administrator required for temporary role within Fermanagh manufacturing company
Hours of Work: Mon-Thurs 8-5pm, Fri 8-3.15pm
Rate of Pay: £10.95ph
- Completing quality checks to make sure the correct information is logged on the database
- Escalating quality issues or queries to Managers and ensures resolution
- Downloading reports and converting into Excel
- Collecting downtime data
- Filing job cards information using the internal systems
- Fast and accurate data entry speeds and very high attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively towards targets in a high volume environment
- Ability to protect corporate assets and maintain confidentiality
- Proactively assists other areas as necessary
- Positive and continuous enthusiasm towards work.
- Must be punctual and on time.
- Target driven in wanting to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Must have good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Office suite knowledge, Strong experience in the use of IT Systems and MS Excel in particular, will be essential for the role
- Professional and positive attitude as an effective Team player
- Enthusiasm for learning new systems or training in new areas
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.