£26,500 to £34,000 depending on experience
Staffline Ireland are currently supporting one of Northern Irelands leading utility providers with the recruitment of a Data Analyst.
The Data Analyst role is focused on providing data to the business in the form of reports and dashboards. Your key responsibilities will be to extract, collate, analyse and present management information in a timely manner, and to ensure that the analysis is accurate and relevant to inform and educate others on the performance of the business.
Main duties will include:
- Proactively provide accurate, relevant and timely information on business KPIs, and when requested by colleagues
- Work productively with colleagues across the business in the analysis of performance, strategic planning, and monitoring of corrective actions
- Help others improve processes and practices by providing useful and relevant information and analysis
- Support colleagues within the wider business to complete their tasks, such as the preparation of budgets, periodic reviews, and audits
- Work with other areas of the business to develop KPIs that communicate and inform, helping managers with continuous improvement and business excellence
- Distribute Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly KPI information
- Proven substantial experience and track record operating within a similar environment demonstrating your ability to meet the demands of this role.
- Proven extensive experience in extracting, analysing, reporting and presenting data held within databases using business intelligence tools such as Business Objects, Power BI, Tableau or QlikView.
- Demonstrate an advanced knowledge of MS Excel including an in-depth knowledge of formulae, graphs and pivot tables.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care