Data Management Analyst
Role: Data Management Analyst
This growing regulatory technology business provides investment compliance and regulatory reporting services to leading global asset managers, administrators and depositary banks
Our client requires a full-time Data Management Analyst to join them on a permanent basis at their site based in Belfast.
Main Purpose of the Role and the Responsibilities:
To support the Risk and Compliance team in the delivery of daily processes to customers by preparing and uploading all data files for consumption by the company's software products.
- Data file preparation and data upload of client data files to online client environments. This is time sensitive and will require a strong attention to detail.
- Updating and maintaining client online environments using documented procedures for data preparation, in line with internal SLAs.
- Ensuring consistency across client software environments through data reconciliation.
- Reviewing Data Management processes for operational efficiencies through the use of automation via macros/EasyMorph.
- Ensuring compliance with information security policies and procedures through compliance with strict controls.
- Ensuring policies and procedures are robust for potential BCP events.
- Training new joiners and other staff in data management procedures.
- Ad-hoc project work as required.
- Preparing reports for internal meetings and Board meetings, as well as preparation of reports for the Managed Services and Projects teams where required.
- Analytical skills - the Analyst is expected to perform the data management processes to a consistently high standard.
- Organisational skills - the Analyst is expected to manage workload efficiently in order to adhere to key deadlines.
- Teamwork - the Analyst is expected to work effectively with team members to deliver excellent customer service.
- Communication - the Analyst is expected to communicate effectively with data providers, team members and managers.
- Initiative/independence - the analyst is expected to take ownership and responsibility for their duties, and use their initiative to identify solutions to issues.
- Qualified to 2:1 degree level, desirably in a finance related discipline or 2 years experience in a similar role.
- A strong working knowledge of Excel is essential and knowledge of the Regulations (UCITS, AIFMD and Shareholder Disclosure requirements) is desirable.
- Manage workload efficiently in order to adhere to key deadlines.
- Work effectively with team members to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar environment.
- Healthcare plan.
- Life Insurance.
- Travel insurance.
If you feel you have the necessary experience apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or contact Leah on 02890242824
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.