The Client: Local Government body based in Newry, serving local residents.
- The post holder will undertake the efficient administration of the Waste Management Data as directed by the Performance and Quality Officer
- Responsible for the capture, collation and storage of the waste management data, from all sources
- Responsible for the analysis and reporting of the waste management data, both internally and externally
- Responsible for the accounts administration for the landfill site
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
- 4 GCSEs including English and Mathematics or equivalent
- A good standard of written English and Mathematics
- Computer literate to include Microsoft Office ie Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- A valid driving licence with category B
- Rates of pay £10.41 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.