Data Systems Analyst - Public Sector
Salary - €50,000
Full Time - Permanent
Here at Staffline Recruitment, we are recruiting for the role of a data systems analyst for our client within the public sector. The ideal candidate will have ample experience with User Acceptance Testing to ensure the effective delivery of all activities and that all systems are operating and reporting to the highest standard.
- Relevant Third Level Qualification (Certificate, Diploma, ICT Qualification).
- Experience and knowledge of Test activities within the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Proven software testing knowledge and experience with emphasis on UAT.
- Assisting in the coordination of programme UAT's to ensure delivery.
- Assisting in the development & implementation of UAT plans.
- Setting up UAT briefings, workshops & planning sessions.
- Assisting with system training requirements both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Corporate writing skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288