Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. Staffline are excited to announce we are working with one of the country's leading providers of Ambient, Chilled and Frozen logistics solutions throughout Ireland, the UK & Europe.
Staffline are presently recruiting a Shift supervisor to join the Ballymount team working across the 3 main departments.
You will support the Warehouse & stores teams in the daily operations. This is from motivating the team, delegating tasks, and being hands on. You will be a critical part of the team to maintain high standards during shifts. The role is fast paced and in an exciting & rewarding environment.
Duties will include:
- Supervising and motivating the warehouse team.
- Create a positive work environment and ensure shift targets are met by the team.
- Delegate tasks and solve problems swiftly.
- Lead the warehouse team.
- Ensure all inventories, orders and stock management processes are completed.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment within the warehouse & cold store.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the store.
- Experience of leading a team to achieve targets in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to effectively delegate tasks and motivate a team.
- A customer-focused manner, remaining level-headed in any situation.
- Willingness to work as a key part of the warehouse team, completing daily tasks on every shift.
- A responsible approach and excellent communication skills so you can provide your colleagues with feedback to drive improvement.
- Full time 40 hours per week.
- Starting at €14.65 per hour.
- Quarterly Bonus.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please mark your CV for the attention of Krys Leitchman.