The Client: Fresh, quality food is at the heart of our client. Together with championing local produce, promoting healthier living and supporting communities, our client has become a well-known and much loved brand across Northern Ireland.
- Assisting in preparation of quality meals.
- Serving customers.
- Operating tills.
- Maintaining high level of Customer Service.
- Ensuring hazard free kitchen and dining area.
- General Cleaning Duties.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- HACCP experience
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- £8.21 per hour
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.