Interested in a career working as a Delivery Driver?
Both Part & full time positions available.
As a self-employed delivery associate (DA) you will be joining a dedicated team of individuals working in one of the fastest growing sectors in the UK. You will be delivering over 150 parcels per day and will be responsible for working for yourself. Although working for yourself, you are not alone! You will be backed by us and we will provide everything you need ensuring you have all the tools for the role.
What do you need to have?
- Full UK /EU Driving License - minimum 2 years
- Less than 6 penalty points
- Tech savvy and own a Smartphone
- Able to Pass a Criminal Background Check
- Abel to Pass a Drug & Alcohol Test
- Be able to Commute to and from Station
What will you be provide with?
- Van, Fuel, Insurance, Delivery Device & Uniform
- 12 Days Training with Pay
- Weekly Service Payments
- Bonus & Reward Scheme to Boost Earnings
- The Best Tech to Complete the Job
Prior van driving experience is useful but not essential.