Staffline Recruitment Ireland have a fantastic opportunity for a experienced Dental Receptionist for a Specialist Dental Practice in Galway City Centre. Excellent office and organisation skills are required for this role. The ideal candidate would have ideally have experience in the Dental Industry of one year or more. We are looking for someone to be the first point of contact over the phone or on arrival for the patients. The dental receptionist would be responsible for the booking in new patients, greeting visitors, schedule management and administrative duties. The role is available immediatly.
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
- Patient scheduling and confirmation
- Managing correspondence
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Maintaining patient accounts and Insurance eligibility
- Direct customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Accept constructive criticism
- Conflict resolution and problem solving
- Team Player
- 1-2 years office administrative experience
- Experience working in the dental industry.
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated and organised
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service qualities
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at email@example.com