Staffline are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit 2 x temporary Deputy Principal Legal Officers to start ASAP for a duration of 11 Months.
Pay rate: £19.76pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- 2.1 Law Degree
- 2 years' experience of practical conveyancing
- Qualified solicitor or barrister
- To provide practical legal advice and assistance on registration matters to include cases, rules, legislation, guidance, practice directions and solicitor complaints/queries. Processing and advising on adverse possession applications.
- Providing general legal advice in relation to applications lodged at Land Registry.
- Providing advice on rectification applications lodged at Land Registry.
- Liaising with Land Registry customers. Drafting replies to complaints, Freedom of Information Enquiries, Private Office/Member of the Legislative Assembly enquiries.
- Scoping and implementation of a data cleanse of Land Registry data.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**