Deputy Project Manager (Mental Health) - Belfast
Deputy Project Manager - Floating Support & Community Flats
£23,080 starting per annum
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be currently recruiting for a Deputy Project Manager Floating Support & Community Flats on a full-time permanent basis, 37.5 hours per week.
With 30 years experience in the provision of mental health services, our client is a key provider of specialist therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly who suffer from mental health illness
- A full copy of the Job Description is available on request; however, you will assist in the management of a therapeutic project/community in accordance with professional and administrative policies of our client. You will also deputise in the absence of the Project Manager.
- A Psychiatric Nursing Qualification or Social Work Qualification as recognised by NISCC or an Allied Health Professional e.g. Art Therapist/Occupational Therapist or RQF Level 3 Health & Social Care.
- Registration with either NMC/NISCC/HCPC
- 2 years PQ experience in a therapeutic setting with people with severe and enduring mental illness
- 18 months supervisory experience having been responsible for the performance of two or more staff members
- Knowledge of psychodynamic theories and group work, and equal opportunities.
- Ability to liaise with Boards and Trusts.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
- Committed to understanding thoughts and feelings and a consultative management style
- Access to a vehicle (Business cover insurance required).
- Able to attend training events and meetings
- Excellent starting salary of £23,080
- Contributory pension scheme
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an environment in which you will be continually supported while you are providing support to others.
- Clear career development and qualification opportunities
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.