Design and Development Engineer
Staffline Recruitmet wishes to recruit a Design and Development Engineer to work within its dynamic Engineering office. The successful candidate will report to the Design and Development Manager and will have responsibility for the provision of design and development support to the Company, from design conception stage through to final production.
This is a challenging role and candidates will have: a degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, a minimum of 12 months experience, a good working knowledge of Pro Engineer, a strong command of the English language, both verbal and written, be computer literate and will possess sound problem solving skills
Education & Qualifications:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Working in a Design Engineering role for 12 months.
- Strong working knowledge of ProEngineer
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong command of the English language both verbal and written.
- Able to demonstrate computer literacy particularly with Excel spreadsheet and PowerPoint.
- Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Have access to a car for business purposes and a valid driver's licence.
- Willing to travel and to work occasional flexible hours to ensure business needs are met.