Temporary & Permanent
The Client: Local company engaged in the supply of agricultural products.
- Taking orders by phone and email
- Organising haulage and delivery of orders
- Producing picking lists
- Dispatching product
- Operation of the weigh bridge
- General office duties including, filing, responding to emails, and answering phones.
- Must be competent in the use of computers.
- Experience of Sage 200 would be an advantage
- Experience of a busy dispatch office environment is preferred but not essential as full training will be giving.
- Agriculture background would be an advantage.
Hours of work:
- Core Hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8 am to 4pm Friday
- Additional hours including Saturday maybe required depending on the needs of the business.
- 2 x 30min unpaid breaks each day
- Rates of pay £11.00 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.